Help! I am not sure if it because I spend my days talking with a 4 & 2 year old or that fact that I will soon be turning 40 but it is official - my brain has turned to mush. In the last 2 months I have lost 3 major items. Of course they couldn't be little insignificant items like a receipt or phone number....noooo I had to lose a camera, a set of car keys and my cell phone. I swear that the phone and keys will turn up in the house but I have looked high and low for them. It is possible that Reese pinched them since she loves playing with keys and phones. Perhaps she convinced Sam to be an accomplice and bury them in the yard. I hope that they will turn up.
In the mean time I am not allowed to hold anything of value and or put anything at 2 year old height.
*****UPDATE***** since the publishing of this post the car keys have been found. I found them in Michael's jean pocket. VINDICATED!!!! at least I am not going completely crazy. Now if I could only find my phone ;)
2 comments:
When did Reese turn 2!!! I have a card for her sitting on my desk in NJ-I must mail it ASAP.
BTW-love the pics
Post a Comment